- 15134 SE 80TH Street Newcastle, WA $2,150,000
- ADDRESS UNAVAILABLE Kent, WA $790,000
- 1030 Inneswood Drive Issaquah, WA $780,000
- 24413 NE Vine Maple Way Redmond, WA $749,900
- 5433 Highway 28 W Ephrata, WA $699,000
- 0 Road J NE Stratford, WA $456,000
- 0 Road J NE Stratford, WA $456,000
- 21465 Road D.5 NE Soap Lake, WA $275,000
- 3228 Road 10.8 NW Ephrata, WA $72,000
- 26 Pilot Rock RD Coulee City, WA $59,999
- 25 Pilot Rock RD Coulee City, WA $59,999
- 4 Pilot Rock RD Coulee City, WA $59,999
- 5 Pilot Rock RD Coulee City, WA $59,999
- 23 Pilot Rock RD Coulee City, WA $59,999
- 19755 NW Fairway Drive Soap Lake, WA $59,000
- 0 E HWY 28 Wilson Creek, WA $40,000
- 17993 Road A NW 15 Ephrata, WA $29,950
- 0 SE 2nd Place Soap Lake, WA $15,000
- 10123 NE 63rd StreetA Kirkland, WA $5,225
- 12021 SE 186th Street Renton, WA $2,530
Search 19,461 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Bellevue, WA Postal Code 98005, WA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Bellevue, WA School District School District, County, WA Listing Service Area Area, WA Address 123 Main St, Bellevue, WA Street Main St, Bellevue, WA Listing ID #123456
Ken Bell - Broker, Relocation Specialist
With his business partner Crystal Herrmann he markets and sells homes in Seattle and the entire Eastside, specializing in the Bridle Trails and Bellevue core area.
There are no limits to his broad experience however, and in his long career, has worked in many communities. He sold north to the Canadian Border, west to Bremerton and Silverdale, east to North Bend on this side of the mountains, and south to Puyallup and Orting. His Bellevue office specializes in King, Pierce, Snohomish and Kitsap Counties.
From the Grant County office he markets to Moses Lake, Ephrata, Warden and the rest of Grant County.
He works with 1st time buyers, investors, builders and developers. He offers property management services and manages 30+ properties and rentals. He specializes in high end rentals in the Bellevue Kirkland area as well as smaller 1 and 2 bedroom condo's.
A 32-year real estate veteran, Ken is the designated broker at REALTY EXECUTIVES Brio and REALTY EXECUTIVES Grant County, providing real estate services to the Seattle/Bellevue Eastside market and Moses Lake, WA.
Choose an award winner for outstanding service:
- Chairman's Award
- The Executive Award
- The Diamond Award
- Circle of Excellence Award
- Broker Owner of the Year Award.
- Has won top honors at 4 major Real Estate companies including:
- Rookie Of The Year, Top 10% Club, Top Agent, CB International Presidents Elite, Prudential's Eagle Recipient and the highest honor at RE/MAX, the Platinum Award.
His experience and lifetime of success works for you:
- Owner of Realty Executives since 2001
- First licensed at Checkerboard Realty in 1974
- Formed the first 100% Real Estate Company in Canada in 1976
- Multi-million Dollar Producer $22 Million in one year Top 1% Nationally
- Managed a major national Real Estate Company for 5 years
- Established a national relocation & referral company, 406 referrals last year
What is your home worth?
Activity in bellevue
Weekly Book Review
Wake Up Call for the Development Industry
In Reshaping Metropolitan America, Arthur C. Nelson argues demographic shifts on the horizon may mean McMansions in less-connected housing developments are divided up and transformed into slums, if current development trends aren't carefully reimagined.
Uncovering the Governmentâ€™s Role in the History of U.S. Segregation
In The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, author Richard Rothstein details how the U.S. government introduced and reinforced the patterns of racial segregation we see across the United States today. Hathaway Hester reviews this book as part of Books in Brief: Lighting the Path to Housing Equality, our series commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Fair Housing Act.
Whatâ€™s a Social-Purpose REIT?
The City We Need Is Affordable, Vol. 2 looks at some of real estateâ€™s more innovative responses to the challenge of affordable housing all around the world.
Our 5 Hottest Stories of the Year
The readers have spoken! REALTORÂ® Magazine readers checked out these five articles more than any others on our site this part year. Itâ€™s time you learned what they learned about self-defense, the perils of conventional wisdom, the intersection of politics and business, and more.
Beautiful, Gift-Worthy Real Estate Books
One of my favorite gifts to both give and receive is a book. It may seem passÃ©Â in this world of digital media, but I think the fact that our lives are lived increasingly online makes books especially luxurious and gift-worthy. Here are a few examples of real estate topics writ large that would be welcome […]